Washing Instructions – 100% Cashmere
Our High quality cashmere sweater is soft,smooth,elastic as baby’s skin.At the time of cleaningyou also need to be cautious.
Cashmere belong to natural protein fiber,andit will cause degeneration when adding acid or alkali.If you use wrongdetergent,it will appear to shrink or hardening phenomenon.We can only clean cashmere products with neutral detergent such as shampoo,do not use alkalinedetergent like washing powder,soap,laundry detergent.
Wash cashmere withwarm water,the water temperature should not exceed 30℃;And use the special washing liquid of cashmere or neutral detergent to protect cashmere quality from being damaged.
When washing,put cashmere into the water andrub it gently for 2-5 minutes.
Remember,do not wring washed cashmere sweaterhard.Put it in a separate laundry bags or wrap it into the towel,dehydrate it in the washing machine for 2 minutes,then dry flat. Only care can keep cashmere with us much longer!
For Hand Washing
- Soak the item in lukewarm water using a mild detergent.
- Gently distribute the suds. DO NOT WRING (as this will encourage the item to stretch)
- Rinse the item thoroughly in clean lukewarm water
- Squeeze the item of excess water gently or put it in the washing machine on the lightest spin.
- Reshape item and dry as flat away from direct sunlight.
- Once item is dry, iron on a cool setting.